Friday, July 25

Beauty: Current Haircare Favourites #1

Shampoo and Conditioner is something I tend to mix up on a regular basis but there are a few extras that I really think make a difference to my hair when I use them. I have quite dry and damaged hair from using the straighteners too much years ago. It's slowly beginning to improve with time and I owe some of that to these few products.


First up is Redken Extreme Anti Snap Treatment - £12.95. I'm pretty sure made the blogging rounds a while ago but I've only recently picked it up. I apply a few pumps to towel dried hair and tend to leave it to dry naturally. I've really enjoyed using this and I do think my hair is better off for it. I would really recommend for dry and damaged hair.

Next up is the Tresemme Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Shine Spray - £5.50. Heat protection is something I know is vital but I used to always forget to use it. For some reason I generally remember to use this as I feel it actually does some good for my hair. I spray this all over towel dried hair after I've applied the Redken treatment.

Lastly is the Dove Hair Therapy Oil Care Express Treatment Conditioner - £3.99. I usually use this in place of conditioner when I'm in need of a deep condition. This smells incredible and is great value for money.

The combination of all 3 products probably isn't necessary and I sometimes don't use all 3 but I really think they have helped to improve the condition of m
y hair recently.
Have any of you tried these products? What do you recommend for dry, damaged hair?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kath & Cake | UK Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig