Wednesday, July 29

Travel: What's in my carry-on bag?

Yay today is the day, we're off to America! I'm writing this on a dreary raining day - guys it's July what are you playing at? So I'm hoping for better weather on the West Coast!
I thought I'd show you what I'm taking with me on the plane for the 11 hour (!) flight. I'm currently trying to work out how many films I can watch in that time...


The bag
I love this rucksack - it's from Urban Outfitters a couple of years ago but you can find similar ones here and here. It has loads of different pockets so you can fit lots in it and I love the design.
iPhone 5
I changed my sim over to three as they seem to be best for using abroad instead of messing around with american sims. My case is from Iconemesis and I'm pretty sure every blogger owns this.
Glasses
It's debatable whether I actually need these - I'm meant to use them when I'm reading to prevent headaches but I forget far too much (shush!)
Notebook
I'm going to make sure I write down what we do each day on the trek, not only so I can blog about but also so I don't forget a week later. This one's from Homesense which is great for nice notebooks.
Hairbrush
My beloved Tangle Teezer can fit in one of the side pockets in the bag which is great as it doesn't get attached to everything else.
Anker Portable Charger
One day I'm sure I'll get a phone that can actually last the whole day. Portable chargers are so popular now - I got this one from Amazon and it charges my phone from flat about 1 and a half times which is good when you've got access to plugs later in the day. It's really small compared to loads of others though so it's good enough. I picked up this charger cable from Tiger and it's so much more sturdy than the iPhone cables that come with the phone - definitely recommend.
Kindle 
If you've seen my post on what I'll be reading this summer you'll know I've packed my kindle full of books that I can't wait to read.
Purse
My purse is getting a little battered now - it's from Nica. I think I'm going to ask for a new one for my birthday - any suggestions? My Cath Kidston Card Holder is in there too as that makes my most important cards easy to access.
Passport
I nearly forgot to put this in the picture even though it's probably the most important thing. Isn't the case cute?! Here's hoping I am not the lost girl this holiday.

I'll be taking some toiletries too but I've got a post coming on that next week - stay tuned!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kath & Cake | UK Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig