Thursday, April 3

Beauty: Handbag essentials

I can't say I carry around many beauty items with me during the day, usually because I'm in so much of a rush in the morning. Two things I always keep to hand (ha, geddit) are from Soap & Glory.

I think I have owned the entire range of Soap & Glory body products, they just smell so good. The Hand Food is definitely my favourite though so I always make sure I have one in my stash. Hand Maid is such a nicer alternative to other antibacterial gels as it smells so much nicer and doesn't have the alcohol smell. Both products together ensure my hands are clean, soft and smell nice. I'm always on the look out for new hand creams so please let me know your recommendations!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Yay Kathryn I'm so happy you're blogging - definitely want to try Hand Maid now too!

    ReplyDelete

© Kath & Cake | UK Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig