Monday, May 2

Life | April Snippets

Hey, Hi, Hello, where did April go? It's all getting a bit scary now, as I know only have a few weeks left of university. Where did the time go? April was filled with the end of Easter, so lots of chocolate, my brother's birthday and the beginning of the final year deadlines.


1 | I ombred my hair again - I get bored very easily with my and I'm already eager for a change. I think I might wait until after exams until I do anything drastic though.
2 | JD turns 23. I wrote a whole blog post about my trip to London (I know it's a miracle I actually managed to write some blog posts last month!). We celebrated my big brother's birthday with a trip to Wahaca and to see The Book of Mormon but you read more about all of it in the post.
3 | Varsity. It was my final varsity at university. I'm not a massive sports fan - I think that's pretty obvious! But I love getting into the Black and Gold spirit every year for the university. And of course.. we won.
4 | Peak District visits. As our time at university is very quickly coming to an end, we're finally getting through our bucket list of things to do whilst we're still in Sheffield. One of these involved a trip to the Peak District. I visit it a lot when my parents come to visit but I've hardly been with my friends. We visited Castleton and did what turned into about a 7 mile walk around the castle and caverns. We followed it up with a cream tea at one of the many cafes. I also highly recommend the sausage rolls from the bakery opposite the bus stop!
5 | Coffee dates. I try and meet up with my old flatmates as regularly as possible - it's usually around once a month but they're always free on different days (in the same week!) which means multiple coffee and cake dates for me. I'm not complaining though.

I'm only a teensy bit scared of what's to come in May (namely finishing my degree and getting my dissertation results all in the space of a week!) The end will be very bittersweet.
If you liked this post you might like A Weekend in the Peak District & My Top 10 Places to Visit in Sheffield.

Come and find me on:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kath & Cake | UK Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig