Monday, November 30

Christmas | Secret Santa Gift Guide

It's December tomorrow (if you didn't know already...) so I figured it's now definitely acceptable to be mentioning CHRISTMAS over on Kath and Cake - my favourite time of the year! I absolutely love buying presents for people and Secret Santa is becoming more and more common these days so I thought I'd put together a little gift guide for varying budgets...

1. Meltco Aubergine Candle - £17.50 2. 36 Hours Book - £16.99 3. Tea Caddy - £16 4. Zoeva Palette - £18
1. Spiralizer - £15  2. Ren Glow and Go - £14 3. Cath Kidston Makeup Bag - £14 4. Scratch Map - £11.99 5. Kilner Mug Set - £10.99

1. Notebook - £5.99  2. Real Techniques Brush - £6.99 3. Christmas Melts - £7  4. Wire basket - £7.99 5. Spotty Mug - £8 6. London Print - £10 

1. Snoopy Socks - £3.50  2. Game of Scones Cookery Book - £5 3. Polar Bear Mug - £5 4. Posh Chocs - £4 5. Mini Lip Bullet - £5 
Some of these may have made their way onto my list in the process of making this gift guide. Also I'm quite proud that only 2 mugs ended up on the list as I love collecting mugs. Everyone jokes about getting socks for Christmas but I would definitely appreciate some, I love the designs on Topshop socks especially these Snoopy ones. I hope this has given you some inspiration and if all else fails - chocolate is the answer!!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kath & Cake | UK Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig