Friday, July 31

Flashback Friday: Canadian Rockies 2013

Whilst I'm away on my Trek America trip I thought I'd share some pictures from my travels a couple of years ago in the Canadian Rockies with Grand American Adventures. This trip was totally out of my comfort zone as I had only been camping once before on my D of E Bronze and that was just 1 night. We very nearly didn't go because I was so against the camping part but I am so very glad we did as the whole trip was exceptional from our tour leader to all the activities. I noticed on the website that the trip has slightly changed and now includes a Wilderness Overnight Canoe Trip which sounds incredible.

Tip: Don't forget the bug spray if you're heading to the Rockies!

Make sure you check back next week for some pictures from Vancouver and Victoria.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kath & Cake | UK Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig