Monday, March 30

A Coffee Morning for The Neuroblastoma Society

On Friday, my Mum and I decided to host a coffee morning for the Neuroblastoma Society - a charity extremely close to our hearts that raises money to fund research to fight Neuroblastoma, a childhood cancer and offers support for families affected.
I spent the whole of Wednesday baking which I absolutely loved and now everyone wants me to set up a tea shop which is as good a compliment as any!
Here's the spread I managed to create. Also my friend Emily and her mum made some gorgeous Lemon Cupcakes, a Lemon Drizzle Cake and Chocolate Fridge Cake but I forgot to get my camera out once everyone had arrived. Kate has the recipe (and pictures!) for the cupcakes on her blog here.
Red Velvet Cupcakes.
Earl Grey Cupcakes.
 
Double Choc Malt Cookies. 
Ginger Biscuits.
Carrot and Walnut Cake
It was such a brilliant afternoon and I want to thank everyone once again for coming. I'm not allowed to bake for a while now! We raised over £200 which is a massive achievement I think, if you want to learn more about the charity and/or donate you can do here. If you want to see any recipe posts for the cakes and biscuits, please let me know!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kath & Cake | UK Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig