Monday, February 29

Life | February Snippets

Woooo hello leap year! I thought with the extra day I'd slot my highlights of the month post here. February disappeared ridiculously quickly, I'm surprised how much I squeezed in within realising.


1 | Actually handing in my dissertation! WHAT? Where did the last 2 and a half years go, I said it last month but I have no idea how I managed to write 10,000 words about one topic with my own research.

2 | A trip to the Peak District with my parents. Following my hand in my parents came to visit and we took a little trip to a few areas in the Peak District, walking up Mam Tor and an incredible meal at the Samuel Fox Country Inn in Bradwell (thoroughly recommend!)

3 | My brother came to visit too! I showed him the sights and sounds of Sheffield (which didn't take long..) I finally made it inside the cathedral! We then ended up in West Street Live in the evening.. I treat him well.

| Seeing the Foals at the Barclaycard Arena. I have seen them before at Bestival a couple of years ago. They had an incredible set but I didn't feel they were particularly suited to an arena. My brother and I both agreed that it kind of sounded like they were shouting to fill the space.

| Five Guys and Adventure Golf. After trying out the mini golf at Valley Centertainment I had my first Five Guys this month and I'm a massive fan. I'd had a pretty disappointing burger at Handmade Burger Co so was really keen to eat a good burger sharpish. I'm very tempted to go back just to write up a proper review (research...).

6 | I had a few of my friends from home visit the weekend just gone along with one of my housemates from last year. It was SO good to see them all and I'm still recovering..

Check out what I got up to in January here! Hopefully I'll get my blogging mojo back in March, I have so many ideas but no motivation to write anything.
Come and find me on:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kath & Cake | UK Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig