Wednesday, April 13

New in | Spring Box of Lame

Ever since I had my last box of lame just before Christmas I've been eager for the release of the next one. I was away when they were first released but I managed to grab myself one once I got back. I forgot to take a picture of the box when it arrived as I'd just got back from a very long trip to London so I practically ripped it open with excitement. I managed to retain the maltesers for the photos but they got eaten pretty swiftly afterwards.
So to give you a run down of what you'll find in your box;
  • Notebook of your choice - I chose the gold wire bound one
  • Pencil
  • A selection of third party products
  • A5 Meal planner
  • A5 Notepad
  • A6 Notepad
  • 2 sets of post it notes
  • 2 greeting cards
  • A selection of art prints including a gold print 
All the products are brilliant quality and I feel like they've really upped their game since the previous box. I'm a massive list maker so I absolutely love having so many new notepads. 
They also worked with a number of other small brands including Plum Bowtique, Holly illustrates and Life's Big Canvas. I absolutely love this ribbon set and it will come in very handy for wrapping presents.
These postcards are my favourite, I currently have them up at home as I have so many already at my university house, both of my rooms are starting to look like an advert for thatlameco.
As you can see it is filled to the brim with amazing stationery so it's definitely worth it's £21 price tag as you are getting your money's worth about 3 times. You can get your own box of lame here. Be quick as I hear they are running low. For a little more information about the box you can read Chloe's post here. Make sure to check out their other products as well!
If you liked this post be sure to check out Winter Box of Lame Review & A Student's Guide to Cooking for yourself.
Come and find me on:
 Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kath & Cake | UK Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig