Tuesday, May 6

A Bank Holiday Weekend Part 1: McBusted

Sorry it's been a bit quiet on the blogging front, I feel like I've not stayed in one place for long enough to sit down and write something this past week!
I came back to Sheffield last Sunday but was already on my way back to the Midlands on Wednesday having handed in my essay and missing my double bed far too much.

After catching up with one of my best friends at a new cafe in our village - my oreo ice-cream milkshake was divine - and getting my hair cut, Saturday night arrived soon enough for something I've been waiting for for what feels like half of my life!
I'm the world's biggest Mcfly fan along with my chums - Kate and Em, so I couldn't wait to see McBusted from the day they announced the tour. Unfortunately I couldn't go with my no 1 fans as I have done many times in the past (possibly 7?) due to us living in completely different parts of the country now but took along my friend, Kathryn (no, I promise I didn't go on my own, she just has the same name!)
I had the best time ever, Mcfly never disappoint in my opinion and always put on a great show so the addition of Busted made it 100 times better. I nearly lost my voice but that's all part of the fun right?
Sunday meant a return to Sheffield but this time my parents drove me back and stayed over night. I'll spill the beans on what we got up to later in the week! But for now, what's your favourite Mcfly/Busted song? I know you have one!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kath & Cake | UK Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig