Tuesday, May 13

Recipe: Double Chocolate Cookie Time

These are my favourite cookies of all time and I'm currently contemplating whether to make some more...
I can't take any credit for this recipe as I followed Anna's recipe (here). I'm still wondering why mine never look like hers but they taste incredible. (I blame our uni oven that doesn't have a correct temperature gauge - argh! I also think I put too much milk in but it's all good - nobody complained) 

I edited the recipe slightly so this is what I used:
  • 200g unsalted butter
  • 250g caster sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 275g self-raising flour
  • 75g cocoa 
  • Two bars of chocolate (white and milk)
  • Splash of milk
 Basically mix all the ingredients together and add in the chocolate, broken up into chunks. At this stage it looks quite dry so I added a bit of milk but as I said earlier it may have possibly been too much. On some baking trays, place scoops of the mixture in balls far apart.
Put them in the oven for 10 minutes at 200°C. Leave to cool for 30 minutes and then eat 5 to yourself (wait... that's probably not recommended). 

Apologies if posts are few and far between in the next weeks as I'm currently essay writing, revising and crying that first year has gone so fast. I'm sure I'll bake some treats to fuel the revision so I'll be sure to let you know when I do.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kath & Cake | UK Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig