Wednesday, July 8

Lifestyle: 5 TV Shows You Should Watch Right Now

I'm often late to the bandwagon on so many shows, I think it's not going to be my thing and then 3 series in I'll binge watch it all in a matter of weeks. This is the case for all of the below:

Pretty Little Liars
I have a love/hate relationship with this show. How have they managed to drag it out for so long but how am I still intrigued to know who A is?! I started watching this mid-first year of uni when I realised how few contact hours I had - oops.


Game of Thrones
Okay so every man and his dog watches this but I only started watching it about 3 months ago(!!) I'm still not caught up so no spoilers please - even though my dad (having read the books) has managed to spoil most of it! This was a slow burner for me as throughout the first series I just wasn't sure but after my exams in June I wasn't doing much else except watching it. I now have just Season 5 to go but I'm thinking I might wait a bit so that the gap between this season and the next isn't as painful.

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
I wanted to hate this as the main character Kimmy really annoyed me in the first few episodes and then I found myself watching all 13 episodes in one sitting a couple of months ago. It's not surprising that I thought it was great as it was created by Tina Fey who is just brilliant.

My Mad Fat Diary
This is brilliant. I'm so sad it's over. Although I'm not sure my teens were exactly like this, there are many issues which I'm pretty sure most people can relate to dealing with insecurity, mental health and  love. It'll make you laugh, it'll make you cry.

Humans
This is pretty new so there's currently only 4 episodes to watch but I'm really loving it so far. A few of my friends had been saying how much they enjoyed it and I had a bad case of FOMO so watched all the latest episodes. SO GOOD. I'm really hoping we don't end up with that kind of technology in the future.

What are your favourite TV shows at the moment?




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kath & Cake | UK Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig