Thursday, October 29

Life: A Somerset Wedding

My cousin got married at the weekend! I thought I'd share a few pictures from the day as it was so lovely to be surrounded by my little family and see my cousin all grown up.
Our day began with getting stuck in ALL the traffic on the M5 (first weekend of half term + torrential rain does not make for easy travel!).

The wedding was held at Yarlington Barn, set in rural Somerset, previously a working cider farm but now plays host to a number of weddings.
After a ceremony with no glitches they were happily married and their daughter started running round causing havoc.
Photographs were taken left right and centre, I forgot I was family and would actually have to be in professional photos! Fingers crossed they've turned out okay. 
Then followed the (almost) patient wait for food. A Hog Roast was bought out and we were first in the queue, I was so hungry I didn't manage to get any pictures (oops!)
A night of dad dancing (on my part as well as my dad's) commenced and a rather hilarious conversation with my cousin who may have had one too many ciders.
Big thank you to my cousin and his new wife (eek!) for letting me be a part of their special day!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kath & Cake | UK Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig