Sunday, March 30

Lifestyle: The Happiness Diaries #2

This week has involved handing in an essay, working on our group presentation, baking a lot of cake (obviously) but all in all just getting a little bit stressed out. Thankfully I've been able to chill out a bit this weekend with food from The Forum on Saturday (see above) and a night out but I'm pretty excited to go home on Thursday.


1. Sainsbury's Taste the Difference cookies. They were on offer earlier in the week and they are hands down the best cookies ever. Definitely helped me through the pile of work I've had to do this week.

2. Booking train tickets for a day trip to London with mama. It has been too long since I've been to the capital so I cannot wait! Now I need to plan what to do and most importantly where to eat!

3. A long awaited trip to Fancie on Ecclesall Road. Post coming on that very soon!

4. Planning posts. I'm quite enjoying this blogging lark and the distraction from all the work I need to do.

p.s. Shout out to my lovely mum for being so supportive! I love you!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kath & Cake | UK Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig