Tuesday, April 1

Sheffield: Fancie, Ecclesall Road

It was a long, stressful week last week with the impending presentation for me and placement for my flatmate Rachel. Not only was Rachel going on placement but also leaving us for a month which meant a visit to Fancie was in order.

Having only briefly walked past in the first week of university, it had been on my list of places to visit. Rachel, of course, being the social butterfly that she is had been before.

After much deliberation over the cake menu. We decided to split a Chocolate Truffle and Banana & Sticky Toffee as we couldn't decide and hot chocolates with cream and marshmallows (obviously).


The cakes were amazing, my favourite being the banana as it was just the right amount of sweetness. The hot chocolates were pretty good too but my favourite hot chocolate can be found on the same road in Cocoa Wonderland (must go back soon!)
 Overall I was one very satisfied customer.. and there was another that didn't want to be photographed!
I will definitely making another trip to Fancie as their food menu looked divine, they also have Supperclub Taster-nights on Saturdays. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kath & Cake | UK Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig