Wednesday, December 2

Life: Getting Festive in London

I planned this blog post before I'd even gone to London expecting to take lots of pictures. I ended up being so busy I forgot to get my camera/phone out to take many pictures. My brother cooked me a kick-ass curry on Friday night after my 4 hour coach from Sheffield to London.

I met up with one of my old housemates, Ellie and after realising we hadn't seen each other for 5 months we had a lot to catch up on!
We popped to get a hot drink before battling Oxford Street for a bit and then met up with Lily with stomachs growling. I suggested Honest Burgers, turns out this is the 4th time I've now been there and given it's London only I think that's quite impressive. Alas I was so hungry I didn't take a picture but you can go way back in the archives to see a review.
After we had a wander round Camden before popping to Covent Garden to end the day.
My brother had text me earlier in the day asking if I wanted to go to a comedy show that evening, not something I would have ever considered but obviously said yes. We went to Piccadilly Comedy Club, as far as I remember we saw these guys Spencer Brown, Darren Harriott, Eshaan Akbar Ed Day and Daniel Audritt but I'm not totally sure the website is correct. My favourites were Spencer and Eshaan so maybe they'll become famous someday.
On Sunday we had a very drizzly/pouring rain stroll round Clapham Common and headed to Southbank and Westminster in the afternoon before I got my bus back to Sheffield.
Thanks to my brother for having me and putting me up for the weekend (and giving me your bed), you da bomb xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kath & Cake | UK Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig