Wednesday, December 9

Life: My First Blogging Event #LeedsXmasMeet

I went to my first blogging event at the weekend, I was a bundle of nerves before but managed to find some lovely girls, Bev and Billie on Twitter who were also going from Sheffield making the whole experience slightly easier. We met at the station and made our way through the gale force winds in Leeds to the venue.
The super lovely Rhianna organised the entire thing and I was so impressed with the whole afternoon, seeing as I had never been to a blogger meet before I didn't really know what to expect. I wasn't particularly happy with my pictures from the day as my camera was just not playing ball, I also got really massive camera envy. But here's a few so you can get an idea.



The event itself was held in the really cosy Black Swan pub, seeing as this was about the third time I had visited Leeds in my life(!), I don't really know much about the city itself. It was a really nice, relaxed location as we had the whole of the upstairs to ourselves and the place was decorated beautifully.

Throughout the afternoon there was the opportunity to take some snaps at the Selfie station, decorate some cupcakes (we just won't talk about my attempt) and nibble on Propercorn and try JustBee drinks. The afternoon finished with a raffle with some gorgeous prizes, I managed to win a beautiful handbag from Hotter that I was super chuffed with, all the proceeds from the raffle went to Young Minds.

We were also given some awesome goodie bags at the end of the event, it was full of so much stuff, I can't wait to try it all. There were so many people I wish I had the chance to talk to but my nerves got the better of me a bit and I couldn't pluck up the courage to approach them. I would like to thank the girls, JessDany, Bev and Billie, I was talking to for being so lovely, I can't wait to attend another event to make some more friends. Another massive thank you to Rhianna for organising it, you totally deserved your little goodies (I'm also super jealous!)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kath & Cake | UK Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig