Friday, December 4

Life: Winter Box of Lame Review

To say I was little bit excited to see this outside my door after a four hour coach journey back from London is an understatement (I may have squealed) I love subscription box type things and when That Lame Company popped up on my twitter, I think I saw Charlotte's review on her blog for the first Big Box of Lame, I was super happy to see they had a Winter box. You may have seen me mention this on instagram the other day so I thought I'd write up a proper review of it all.

I ordered this way back in October I think and ended up buying this phone case (which I love!) with it. They also had them on offer for slightly cheaper as they hadn't revealed the contents of the box, I took a chance and placed an order.
As with most subscription boxes, the contents is slightly different for each person but this definitely doesn't mean you'll end up with something rubbish as all of their products are fantastic. Everything that I got can be found on their website to buy separately, my favourite item is the weekly planner as I love stuff like that. I also love the art prints as they describe my life perfectly. I'm pretty chuffed that I now don't have to buy any christmas cards this year either! How gorgeous are these pencils as well?! Everything is such great quality and obviously a lot of thought has got into every piece. Oh and let's not forget there was a candy cane included because it's CHRISTMAAAS!
I received a couple of bits from other independent sellers that they got involved with, a greetings card from Innabox, an infinity bracelet from NFNTY and a notebook from atinymew. I love supporting indie sellers so these were great additions.
If you've been swayed by this post (which you obviously have), you can grab one for yourself here! Thanks to Chloe and Charlie for putting together a great selection of stuff.
P.S. Have you noticed my new blog header? Designed by the lovely Chloe who also funnily enough co-owns thatlamecompany. I LOVE IT.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kath & Cake | UK Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig