Monday, October 6

Lifestyle: 19th Birthday Cocktails

Hello! Long time no see - my excuses include laziness, going to Bestival in the Isle of Wight & lack of internet in our new student house, BT are not in my good books right now. I'm currently at home writing up a few blogposts so I can make a comeback in the blogging world.


Let's begin with my 19th Birthday which now feels like ages ago... well it was the 25th August. As my birthday falls on a bank holiday I never feel like battling past all the people celebrating having the day off to celebrate my birthday so decided I would have a night in with some of my lovely friends. Also with my birthday falling in the summer meant a lot of my friends were on holiday but thankfully some of them were around to celebrate.

Our first plan was to go out and drink cocktails but then I decided to go a bit pinterest-crazy and make some. I made a cocktail list, consisting of mojitos, woo woos, sex on the beach's and whatever else took their fancy.  

I had a wonderful night and am now in the last year of my teens - when did I grow up?!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kath & Cake | UK Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig