Friday, October 10

Lifestyle: Bestival 2014

It's been a month since Bestival and I'm still missing the almost 24 hour music. It was my first festival and hopefully won't be my last. I spent ages trying to work out what to bring and I think I did well as I didn't need anything else and I used everything I took. The weather was on our side though so maybe I wouldn't be so positive if it was chucking it down.
Here are some of my favourite pictures from the weekend, apologies for the quality as I was too scared to take my good camera...

 The food choice was so good! But my favourite - Anna Maes Mac N Cheese

My favourite acts of the weekend - Chic ft. Nile Rodgers, Sam Smith, Jared Christmas, I Need A Doctor: The Whosical and so many more 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kath & Cake | UK Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig