Wednesday, October 15

Product Rave: Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick

This is my favourite lipstick/lipgloss hybrid of the moment. I always receive compliments on my lipstick when I wear it so they must be doing something right. I spent a long time deliberating which colour to get so it's only natural that I'll go pick up the rest of the colours some time soon but I decided to go for Ole Flamingo! Maybe because I quite liked the name...

These go on so smoothly and stay put all night, as in they might still be there in the morning if you haven't scrubbed them off enough when you go to take your makeup off. Priced at £8.99 they are slightly more than I usually pay for lip products but totally worth it given the amount of times I've worn it and I think I picked them up on 3 for 2 with some other Bourjois products.

Have you tried these? What's your favourite lip product right now?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kath & Cake | UK Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig