Monday, April 27

Sheffield: Steam Yard Coffee Co

My housemate and I have decided to make it our mission to trial every coffee shop in Sheffield so if you can recommend any pop them in the comments or tweet me @KathrynLouise_.
We've tried (and loved!) Ink & Water which I've written about here. Next on our list was technically Tamper Coffee but as the weather was so lovely we changed our minds and went for Steam Yard as they have a nice outside bit, unfortunately the bit we sat in was shaded but it was still amazing to be sat outside in April!

Beth had actually been here before and trialled the peanut butter donut but gratefully obliged to go again. So I went for the Nutella donut with a cappuccino whilst she had the 3 cheese sandwich with peppermint tea.
I would throughly recommend it, the staff were all extremely welcoming and everything was pretty reasonably priced - I'm always shocked to see a sandwich under £3.
Find Steam Yard Coffee Co on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
Aberdeen Court, 95-97 Division Street, Sheffield
Now where's next on our list...
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kath & Cake | UK Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig