Friday, April 11

Beauty: Beauty Wants #1


1. Dr Bronner's Organic Peppermint Castile Liquid Soap. I've heard so many good things about this for cleaning makeup brushes so once I've ran out of baby shampoo I think this will be my next purchase.

2. Kiehl's Ultra Light Daily Moisturizer SPF 50. This seems to have the best reviews for a good SPF which is really important.
3. Cath Kidston Notting Hill Rose Roll Washbag. This has been on my list for far too long. It would definitely perfect for when I'm travelling!
4. Escentric Molecules Molecule 01. I need this.
5. Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm. My skin has been feeling horrendous lately, definitely need a switch up in routine.
6. Kiko Eyelash Curlers. After hearing these are a cheaper alternative to the Shu Uemura ones, I'm tempted, very tempted.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kath & Cake | UK Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig