Sunday, April 13

Lifestyle: The Happiness Diaries #4

This week has been so much fun.

1. A fab trip to London to see some of the uni lot. Honest Burgers and Ben's Cookies, oh my word the best food ever.


2. Miranda Hart's What I call Live show. Although not as original as I was hoping for (some of the jokes were repeated) it was still a lovely afternoon and night spent with my mum.

3. Hot cross buns. It's that time of year where it's acceptable to eat 3 in a day, right?

4. Spring cleaning. I've cleared out so much of my stuff today so it's totally acceptable to go shopping again...

5. Catching up with home friends. I really love how we can be apart for months but come back and we're still the same.

6. Hair scrunchies. Yeah it finally happened, I'm 5 years old again.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kath & Cake | UK Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig